Pumpkin Noochies+ Organic Dog Cookies has soomething we’ve come to think of as a magical ingredient — a yeast-derived beta glucan.
What is Beta glucan? Beta glucans naturally occur in foods, and specific types of yeast beta glucans, the ones in Pumpkin Noochies+, have been clinically proven to help support the immune system.
- Pumpkin, obviously! Pumpkin is an excellent source of soluble fiber, which is key to maintaining healthy digestion and firm bowel movements. By absorbing water, soluble fiber helps to “bulk” stool, thereby minimizing diarrhea.
- Vermont maple syrup: Did you know that maple syrup is packed with naturally occurring minerals such as calcium, manganese, potassium and magnesium? And it is also a good, natural source of antioxidants!
- Cinnamon is beloved for its capacity to lower blood sugar.
- Nutritional yeast: A complete, sustainable, protein containing 10 essential amino acids. Also known as “nooch,” it is also loaded with beneficial B vitamins and minerals. B1 plays a critical role in maintaining a healthy metabolism. B2 supports immunity. And B9 helps with brain development.
- Beta glucan has been proven to improve general immune health; maintain overall physical health; protect against the harmful effects of stress; promote healthy energy levels and mental clarity.
- Nutritional yeast is a complete, sustainable protein containing all 10 amino acids essential for dogs.
- Excellent source of beneficial B vitamins: B1 plays a critical role in maintaining a healthy metabolism, B2 supports immunity, and B9 helps with brain development
- Pumpkin, Vermont maple syrup, ancient grains, coconut oil, flaxseed and applesauce deliver fiber, healthy fats, antioxidants and more.
Organic whole grain barley, organic pumpkin powder, organic applesauce, nutritional yeast, organic coconut oil, yeast extract, organic Vermont maple powder, organic allspice, organic sage, organic cinnamon, beta glucan, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative)