The original® Himalayan Dog Chew® was created from an ancient recipe and made using traditional methods with yak and/or cow milk. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly chewed off.
Himalayan Dog Chews come in four different flavors: cheese, chicken, bacon and peanut butter
Cheese (skim milk citrus juice, salt enzymes).
Crude Protein 69% min
Crude Fat 1% min
Crude Fiber 1% max
Moisture 14% max
Ash 7% max
- Give as reward or treat!
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat.
- For dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if potential hazard presents itself.
What size chew should I get for my dog?
Small = Under 15 lbs
Medium = Under 35 lbs
Large = Under 55 lbs
XLarge = Under 75 lbs
Big Dog = 75+ lbs
There is no waste at the end of the chew– just take away the last end piece and puff it!
- After your dog enjoys their chew take the left over piece away.
- Soak in warm water for t minutes.
- Heat for 45 seconds in a 1000 watt microwave.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Treat your dog to the home made puff.
CALORIE CONTENT: (calculated)
Medium – 3210 kcal ME/kg: 209 kcal ME/treat