Accidents will happen. Looking for an all-natural pet urine cleaner? Relief effectively eliminates urine, odors, and stains while cleaning multiple surfaces around your home. Use it everyday to permanently remove dirt, gross germs, and grime and find just what you are looking for in a cleaner -
No Mess. No Measuring. No Problem.
Just pour the concentrate into a 24oz / 710ml bottle, fill with water, shake well and start cleaning.
- Effectively eliminates urine, odours & stains permanently
- Spray onto your dog's coat for a deodorizing waterless bath
- Perfect for cleaning & refreshing your dog’s bed
- Naturally effective, non-toxic & biodegradable
- Safe, multipurpose cleaner for all the surfaces of your dog-friendly home
- Removes skunk odor within 30 minutes
- All ingredients are GMO-free, cruelty-free & vegan-friendly
- For dogs & horses only, not for cats but it can be used for cat boxes
Aqueous extracts of organic mineral salts and organic lavender essential oils.
- Pour the entire 1 oz bottle of Relief Concentrate into a 24 oz / 710 ml bottle or spray bottle and fill with water. Shake well and start cleaning.
- For Everyday Cleaning
- Just spray and wipe surfaces.
- For Pet Urine
- Spray and wipe up urine, lightly mist and let dry.
- For Set Urine & Stains On Hard Surfaces
- Saturate stain and let it sit for 10 minutes, then wipe the area clean. Mist the area with and let dry.
- For Rugs & Carpets
- Saturate the area and blot up any stains with a clean cloth. Repeat until stain is removed. Spray area and let dry. Do not rub.
- For Fabrics
- Is your dog's bed stinky? Relief cleans fabrics and leaves them smelling fresh. Saturate the area or stain. Let it sit for 10 minutes, then blot up any urine. When the stain is removed, saturate the area again and let it air dry.
- Dog Deodorizer & Waterless Bath
- Spray directly on your dog's coat, avoiding their eyes (Relief will not harm your dog's eyes but it will irritate them). For best results, brush through your dog's coat and let dry after application.