Salvation is a multipurpose healing salve made from fresh herbs and botanicals chosen for their skin soothing properties to heal your dog's dry & flaky skin, topical inflammations, topical yeast, crusty nose, and sore, tender paw pads. Great for skin folds and wrinkles where things can get a bit stinky.
- Powerful herbal formula heals from the inside out
- Repairs & eliminates crusty dog nose in as little as 4-5 days
- Speeds healing, skin cell regeneration & hair growth after surgery, abscess & punctures
- All ingredients are GMO-free, cruelty-free & vegan-friendly
- WARNING: For dogs & horses only, not for cats
Salvation addresses the following problems:
- Dry & Flaky Skin
- Topical Inflammation
- Topical Yeast
- Crusty Nose
- Sore, Tender Paw Pads
- Inflamed Wrinkles
Organic coconut, organic extra virgin olive, almond & apricot kernel oils, mango, organic shea & aloe butters, candelilla wax, organic calendula herb, essential oils of organic petitgrain, ylang ylang, organic peppermint & organic lavender, organic vitamin E.
Apply twice daily to affected area or as needed.
- Apply a small amount of to the inside of your dog's ear and let it melt into their ear canal. Wait 24 hours, gently clean and reapply. Continue until symptoms disappear. If symptoms persist, consult your veterinarian.
For Crusty Nose
- Apply to nose twice daily. After their nose looks smooth and shiny again, apply once daily or every other day for maintenance.
For Wrinkles & Folds
- Gently clean out any debris from your dog's wrinkles and folded skin. Spread a thin amount on the affected area twice daily to clear up the yeast. For maintenance, apply once a week.
Herbs are infused into these formulas and you may occasionally see a small piece of herb in our salves.