Featuring 5 meats and fish from New Zealand's Otago Valley, this recipe combines free-range and grass-fed beef, venison, and lamb, along with wild-caught hoki and southern blue whiting from New Zealand's sub-Antarctic waters. From ancient mountains to alpine valleys, this diverse region is the inspiration behind ZIWI Peak's Otago Valley Provenance recipe. This recipe provides high protein, real meat served as pâté for your cat to enjoy each and every bite. Serve as a topper, or a complete and nutritionally balanced meal.
- Featuring 5 Meats & Fish: free-range & grass-fed beef, venison and lamb, wild-caught hoki and southern blue whiting
- 97% Meat, Broth, Seafood & Organs: Matches the cat’s biological needs for a rich diet in meat
- PeakPrey ™ Recipes: Authentic and unmatched inclusion, variety and ratios of meat, seafood, organs and bone
- Ethical & Sustainable Ingredients: Free-range and grass-fed meats, local cage-free poultry and sustainably caught seafood
- Z-Boost ™: Nutritional boost with min. 10% superfood blend of cold-washed tripe, New Zealand green mussels and organic kelp
- No grain, potato or legumes: Featuring lamb plasma as a natural binder
- Peak Nutrition for all cats of all breeds and life stages
Beef, Beef Broth, Venison, Whole Southern Blue Whiting, Lamb Tripe, Beef Kidney, Lamb Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Plasma, Venison Tripe, Hoki, Beef Liver, Venison Lung, Beef Bone, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Lamb, Lecithin, Venison Kidney, Venison Bone, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Kelp, Lamb Bone, Taurine.
- Crude Protein (min) 9.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 7.0%
- Crude Fibre (max) 1.5%
- Moisture (max) 78%
- Ash (max) 4.0%
- Taurine* (min.) 0.07%