Restore is an all-natural itch remedy for dogs that can be used everyday to quickly heal hot spots, bug bites, flea dermatitis, cuts, scrapes, punctures and open wounds. It’s a must-have in your holistic medicine kit that stops itching on contact and keeps dogs from biting, scratching and licking their paws and skin.
- Powerful herbal formula heals from the inside out
- Stops itching on contact & prevents secondary infections
- Use in dog's ear to help heal minor infections & itchy ears
- All ingredients are GMO-free, cruelty-free & vegan-friendly
- WARNING: For dogs & horses only, not for cats
Restore address the following skin problems:
- Hot Spots
- Itchy Incisions
- Punctures & Open Wounds
- Cuts, Scratches & Scrapes
- Bug Bites
- Flea Dermatitis
- Chewing & Licking of Paws
- Smelly Itchy Ears
Cherry kernel, organic rose hips oil, organic hemp, almond, apricot kernel, organic pumpkin, karanja, organic neem oils, unrefined shea butter, echinacea, yellow dock, catnip herb, essential oils of carrot seed, frankincense and geranium, organic vitamin E.
- For Itch Relief
- Apply twice daily to affected area or as needed for itching and scratching.
- For General Wound Care
- Apply ample amount to the wound and let it sit for 6-8 hours, clean the wound out with sterile gauze and antiseptic then reapply. Let the wound heal naturally. Use our Salvation Salve to quickly grow your dog's hair back after healing.
- For Ear Bacterial Infections
- Apply a small amount of to the inside of your dog's ear and let it melt into their ear canal. Wait 24 hours, gently clean the outer ear and reapply. Continue until symptoms disappear. If symptoms persist, consult your veterinarian.
- For Abscess or Excessive Wound Scabbing
- Does your dog have an abscess with a scab on top? Do they have a puncture or a wound that needs to stay open and clean so that it can heal? Use Restore.
- Apply an ample amount of Restore to the scabbed area and leave on overnight. In the morning, take a warm dampened clean cloth and gently wipe the scab away. Clean the wound out with sterile gauze and antiseptic then reapply. Cover for a couple of hours if needed. In the case of an abscess, gently remove the pus from the wound before cleaning it. Repeat the process daily until the open wound (and abscess) have closed up on their own without scabbing. After this happens, follow instructions under General Wound Care. If you see any excessive swelling of the area, consult your veterinarian.
Herbs are infused into these formulas and you may occasionally see a small piece of herb in our salves.