ZIWI® Peak Tripe & Lamb is the perfect food for dogs with selective palates and with sensitive tummies. This is a single-protein air-dried food uniquely formulated with over 35% nourishing and highly palatable green tripe, a natural source of vitamins, minerals and probiotics. Unlike conventional dry foods that are often mass produced and cooked at high temperatures, ZIWI is handcrafted and gently air-dried in small batches in our own kitchens. Our Z-TWINTECH™ air-drying technology locks in the goodness of our raw ingredients, without any artificial preservatives. Ready-serve peak nutrition without compromise, simply scoop and serve for a shelf stable raw alternative. This is a recipe full of goodness and loaded with nutrition, we’re sure your dog will love each and every bite.
- Featuring over 35% nourishing and highly palatable green lamb tripe, a natural source of vitamins, minerals and probiotics
- Air-Dried Scoop & Serve: gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness, ready serve as a complete meal or topper
- 96% lamb meat, tripe, organs & NZ green mussels to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat
- Free-range grass-fed lamb, ethically and sustainably raised year-round on New Zealand pastures
- Nutrient-dense raw alternative: 3 parts of raw meat & organs make one portion of ZIWI air-dried food
- Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No grains, sugar, glycerines, grains or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- Contains 3% New Zealand green mussels: natural source of glucosamine & chondroitin for long-term health and mobility
Venison, Venison Tripe, Venison Heart, Venison Lung, Venison Liver, Venison Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).