Indoor cats can be less active as compared to those who are constantly outdoors. Nourish Life Alaskan Formula was specially created to give indoor felines complete nutrition while coping with healthy weight. With Coconut Oil, this formula also serves to control hairball problems as a result of increase in indoor grooming.
Ideal for kittens and adult cats who groom and live primarily indoors.
- Alaskan Salmon as 1st ingredient – Rich in Vitamin B6 and B12
- Double berry blend – Cranberries and Blueberries that provide phytonutrients while supporting urinary tract health
- Quality ingredients with no fillers that improve cats' fur coat and minimize shedding
- Low levels of Ash and Magnesium that prevents feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD)
- Essential amino acids such as Taurine to promote eye and brain health, and longer and healthier lives
- Fortified with additional prebiotics, probiotics and 12 unique natural herbs
Alaskan Salmon, Salmon Meal, Pure Pearled Barley, Steamed Oat, Menhaden Fish Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Beet Pulp, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Garbanzo Beans, Cranberries, Blueberries, Tomatoes, Carrots, Kelp, Alfalfa, Chia Seed, Taurine, Parsley Leaf, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Rosemary Extract, Ginkgo, Dandelion Root, Marigold Flower, Turmeric, Burdock Root, Lavender Flower, Angelica Root, L-Lysine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lecithin, Choline Chloride.
- Crude Protein: Min 32%
- Crude Fat: Min 12%
- Crude Fiber: Max 3%
- Moisture: Max 10%
- Ash: Max 4.5%
- Calcium: Min 1.0%
- Phosphorus: Min 0.9%
- Omega 6*: Min 2.1%
- Omega 3*: Min 0.6%
- Vitamin A: Min 22,500 IU/kg
- Vitamin E: Min 170 IU/kg
- Vitamin C*: Min 31.5mg/kg
- Glucosamine*: Min 1230 mg/kg
- LAB*: Min. 300 million CFU/lb
- Cellulase*: Min 140 CU/lb
Nourish Life Alaskan Salmon Formula for Indoor Kitten & Adult Cat is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages Maintenance.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles