ZIWI® Peak Lamb is a single-protein air-dried food, perfectly crafted for dogs of all breeds and life stages. Featuring world-class lamb, ethically raised by multi-generational family farmers in the mild and temperate climate of beautiful New Zealand. Unlike conventional dry foods that are often mass produced and cooked at high temperatures, ZIWI is handcrafted and gently air- dried in small batches in our own kitchens. Our Z-TWINTECH™ air-drying technology locks in the goodness of our raw ingredients, without any artificial preservatives. Ready-serve peak nutrition without compromise, simply scoop and serve! This recipe is gently nourishing, full of nutrition and tail-wagging goodness.
- Single-protein recipe featuring lamb, a great source of protein that is highly palatable for picky eaters
- Air-Dried Scoop & Serve: gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness, ready serve as a complete meal or topper
- 96% lamb meat, organs & NZ green mussels to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat
- Free-range grass-fed lamb, ethically and sustainably raised year-round on New Zealand pastures
- Nutrient-dense raw alternative: 3 parts of raw meat & organs make one portion of ZIWI air-dried food
- Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No grains, sugar, glycerines, grains or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- Contains 3% New Zealand green mussels: natural source of glucosamine & chondroitin for long-term health and mobility
Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).